Friday, September 2, 2011

Senior Portrait Sale Extension!!

I know not all of you have the time to cram in a senior portrait session before summer is over, and sometimes it's easier during the school year to get them done.. not to mention the beautiful landscapes we get during the autumn here.... so I've decided to extend my senior portrait sale until the end of October!

  • You get one full hour of shooting.
  • This gives us plenty of time for you to change your wardrobe & even shoot at 2 locations! :)
  • You will have at LEAST 50 final EDITED portraits on disc with a print release form
  • Only $80!! Normally $100.
  • AND.... $10 of your payment will go to the Breast Cancer Website!!
  • You will look fantastic!!
I can also order enlarged prints for Mom & Dad to hang up! Email me or call me! christine@cgwardphotography.com or 524-4192

See YOU soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment