Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Autumn is here....

Another Season gone by! I was a bit hesitant to accept fall this year... which makes no sense as fall is my FAVORITE season.... I just wasn't quite ready to let go of summer.. because this last summer for me.... was about the most awesome I've had in many many years. I gave in a couple of weeks ago and switched out summer fruity scented candles for apples & cinnamon. I pulled out the sweaters & coats, bought some tall boots. Just went shopping for a haybale, pumpkins & mums for decor.... got some apple cider.... & warmed that to sip while I worked..... and I'm totally feeling the fall now. The leaves are changing where I live, and changing even more back up home, where I will be this weekend doing... guess.... autumn family portraits. Because it IS that perfect time of year.

I even changed up my website a bit to fit the season!

In the meantime, find some quiet time alone with a cup of hot apple cider & watch the leaves fall and listen to the breeze......  & if you want fall family portraits.. hit me up quick while photos are still on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment