Sunday, October 30, 2011

Want to win these FREE!!!!??? Yup! A FREEBIE FROM ME!

Two of my favorite summer shots! The prints are GORGEOUS! The online photos do them no justice! They are watermark FREE of course in print..... and... if you go to my facebook page and follow the directions.. you could win one of them FREE!!! SO hop on over HERE to check it out! and enjoy the images!! What an awesome Christmas gift for the nature lover.. or for yourself!!!

Continental United States only please. To win, go to my facebook page, click "like" on my page, "share" the image(s) on your wall, and leave a message on my wall to let me know you shared, and which one(s) you shared so your name will be enterted into the drawing(s). Drawing is November 19th, 2011. Good Luck!! It's anybodys game!!

8"x10"



11"x14"

No comments:

Post a Comment