Friday, August 12, 2011

My Daddy

I finally talked my dad into letting me take his picture! He doesn't like to be in pictures so I kinda had to beg. lol. When I was young my dad used to play his guitar a lot, and sing. He was in a band when he was a kid. Many times in my childhood I remember my dad playing and singing Bob Seger. He tried to teach me once, but I didn't have the patience to learn lol.The only thing I know how to play is my windpipes. haha.

So I got him down to the train tracks set up a chair, handed him his guitar and told him to sit. LOL. Dad took his seat, picked up his guitar (which belonged to one of his old friends who was sadly murdered when I was a child, that guitar is special to him). I started to walk away to find a good angle and distance to start shooting from and before I had even gotten 10 steps away I heard him break into "Stairway To Heaven". My dad is pretty cool. Well anyway, here are the pictures. And yes, I am very aware that I look like my daddy. :)




1 comment:

  1. What a joy it is to see those pictures of your dad, they will be a treasure to you as the years go by, because of the story behind the shots.

    You are a major talent and he should be proud of his baby girl.

    ReplyDelete