Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've been neglecting this

life has been throwing a lot of curve balls at me lately..... I've been so busy I haven't had much time to tend to this. But that means when I get the time I'll have a lot of stuff to post. I've had some great photo sessions. I've started a new part time job. I've made some new friends. Did a few more paintings. Did some sight seeing in my local area at places I don't normally visit. That reminds.. I have photos to load from the Thousand Islands from Heart Island and Boldt Castle. I can't believe I went there over a week ago and I haven't even taken my photos off my memory card yet! I wasn't kidding when I said busy y'all. lol.

Let me share a few shots from some of my recent family sessions :)












^^ recognize those guys from last year? we duplicated the same shot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment