Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Engagement Session Park/Downtown

rain, rain, go away. It almost ruined my E-Session today. THANKFULLY... it held off for a little while and we actually got a whole bunch of sunshine. Maybe a little too much. I was really looking forward to a little overcast, but hey.... we worked with it. So it's all good.

Today I did an engagement session with a couple named Regina and James. I happened to meet Regina in the mall where she works, just a few days ago, and the rest is history. Well.... you know what I mean. lol. I have a boat load of pics from today. First we started in Crandall Park. Regina & James weren't as shy as they thought they would be. They warmed up to the camera very quick and it shows in their photos. *smile*

Here are just a few of their shots...





and as always... don't forget to read my "older posts" when you get to the bottom of my blog.

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment