Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Abby, I hope you won't hate me for this...

Dear Abby,

First let me say, you are an amazing, smart, witty, sweet, precious little girl, and I love you more than I love anything else. Even more than a warm fresh gooey browny topped with vanilla bean gelato and smuckers hot fudge and frozen whipped cream the week I ovulate.....

But you've been leaving your nice stuff ALL over the house, in the middle of the floor and no matter how many times I point to it and tell you to pick it and you say "ok.. one second".... YOU LEAVE IT THERE ANYWAY! If I step on one more lego so help me God..... so obviously my nagging isn't working... I've got another method. See hunny, I saw this thing going around on facebook and a friend of mine tried it and she says it works wonderfully..... Her kids stopped leaving their stuff on the floor and her house stays nice and clean and there is no yelling or nagging or grounding! I thought you'd like that part! So we're gonna try this...

I made something based on what the picture showed me.... and it's waiting for you when you get back from camping with Gramma & Papa and you've got 5 things in it already..... I'm anxious for you to learn responsibility with the great stuff people buy for you. Let's give it a shot!!

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment