Saturday, May 14, 2011

Boudoir Portraits. sexy!

I took a dip into boudoir style portraits a few days ago. Cerina was my model and she was fantastic. We had a great ice breaker by first hitting the mall and a few other places on the search for fishnets... a must for many boudoir photographers and clients. Cerina brought a lot of wardrobe ideas which really made the shoot fun and gave us a good variety.
After a few shots in front of the brick wall in my livingroom, we ventured into the studio I had set up. I prefer to use natural lighting as it bests compliments most any skin tone, so we cracked the all the blinds.
The combination of going out shopping together, music in the background, and Cerina's cell phone blowing up during the shoot kept the energy upbeat and fun, (I snuck a couple pics of her texting lol) but it got really funny when Cerina's foot tapped the closet door which caused the other door (sliding) to "tap" back... It sounded like someone was in the closet knocking! Poor Cerina was there in a pose and I saw this look of sheer terror on her face through the lense for a second before we both busted out laughing. Did I get a picture of it? No, because I'm not that mean.... should I have taken a picture of it? Probably... Cerina would have totally appreciated it. lol. It will definetely be memorable for that reason lol. As always, Cerina's pictures were fantastic and once again I fell in love with a couple of the candid shots I snapped as she was moving into another pose. She has the best smile when she's just being herself.





Please keep in mind when viewing these photos, they are rated PG (semi nude) in nature. No full nudity is done. If you are interested in boudoir photography, please give me a call at 518-524-4192. I'd love to show you how beautiful you are!










and as always.. don't forget to check out my "older blogs" down at the bottom.
CgW

No comments:

Post a Comment