Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You are my sunshine.. my only sunshine....

she makes me haaapppyyyyy when skiiies are greeeeeey. Don't think she knoooows juuuuuuust hooow much I loooooOOooOove heerrrrrrrr. Please don't taaaake my sunshinnnne awaaaaaaaay!

Abby & I hit the park again today. She wore some of her new big girl clothes she got for school and she wanted me to put a little make up on her. I kinda regret that part. She looked too grown up for my tastes. lol. I have such a pretty love bug!







All images on this website are copyrighted by C.G. Ward Photography. The images posted through this album are for viewing only. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these images in any manner. Please do not remove the watermark or alter these photos. If you would like to order professional high quality prints email me at christine@cgwardphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment