Monday, August 1, 2011

Lake George Steamboat Cruise

If you're from the Lake George, NY area, or ever plan to travel here, I highly recommened a Lake George Steamboat Cruise. Yesterday was my second trip on the Mohican. I have yet to conquer Lac du Saint Sacrement!

We took the morning Paradise Bay Cruise. It's about 2 1/2 hours long, the boat has 3 decks. A little gift shop, a little bar, a snack bar, etc. It's a lot of fun. If you want to be in direct sun and catch all the breeze hit the top! If you need a little more shade but like the breeze, hit one of the decks on the front on either the 2nd or third level. If you want to be completely indoors and just look at the scenery through a window, there is plenty of room for that too. You can even get married on a steamboat!

Yesterday I took my baby girl on her first steamboat cruise for her birthday. She loved it. I took about 500 pictures. We boarded nearly 40 minutes before the boat left and I started snapping away at the local tourists and parasailers. I actually saw a man parasailing, who was texting the entire time. I couldn't believe it!

http://lakegeorgesteamboat.com/

^^^^ thats their website.

Here's a few of my photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment