Thursday, August 4, 2011

The watermark thingy....

I really wanted to change the watermark thing I had going on. For awhile my photos had a very simple "C.G. Ward Photography" in various fonts somewhere on the photo to mark my digital work online. (never in my customers final portraits). Then I started experimenting with translucent designs, stickers, and shapes and trying multiple fonts. I get bored doing the same thing over and over and over again. It's one of the reasons I love photography. I never get bored because nothing is ever exactly the same.

Because my work as an artist and photographer is always evolving, I've decided it's best to let my watermark do the same. I can't decide on just one. I like so many things. I just don't have it in me to limit myself to one trademark design as of yet.

I think I'll probably stick to a color scheme that matches the theme of the shoot I am labeling and just flow with whatever looks right. So for now, I am logo free.....

I feel so liberated lol




just kidding lol

CgW



No comments:

Post a Comment