Tuesday, August 23, 2011

shooting the cascades today!

Finally! LOL I've been ancy to do this for awhile and today's my big day! I'll be taking my time driving through the cascades today making multiple stops for some great photos. I've wanted to do this since way before I ever decided to become a photographer. As a teenager I was always so excited to drive through them. I've even hiked a couple of mountains in this area. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world to me! I can see why my ancestors loved these mountains so much. It feels like home here. Such a clean, majestic place to be. I'm packed up, pretty much ready to go. I just have to go make some sammiches now lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Mountain_(New_York)




1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Can you help me get this photography product made by Quirky? If you like it, all I need is your rating and a vote, and if you'd pass this on by sharing it on your wall etc. You could get paid for commenting on it on Quirky as well if it gets selected for production.
    Thanks!

    http://www.quirky.com/ideations/91369

    ReplyDelete