Thursday, July 21, 2011

Poor Kitteh.....

My poor cats endure such torment between myself and my Abigail. Abby is always following them around to hold them, tucking them in, bringing them toys etc. I pretty much do the same. I make them necklaces, put make up on them.... Ok I only did that once. Poor cat reminded me of how silly Dumbo looked with clown make up on. Next time I do that I will so get a picture for my blog.

We love our felines. Greycie was trying to take a cat nap (pun intended) today in Abbys room and Abby took full advantage of her sleepiness and called me in to take a photo. I was very proud of Abby lol. The pathetic look on Greycie's face was so worth it. This cat is a very good sport. lol.

Greycie was reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" with Mr. Bookworm. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment