Friday, July 22, 2011

crappy camera phone pictures...

I have a love/hate relationship with my phone. Mostly hate. I do love that its not big like everyone elses phones... its easy for me to text on and I've finally learned how to navigate it in cell phone land... for the most part. I HATE the camera on it. I don't have one those nice phones where you can adjust stuff for your camera. Mine is as is. And as it is, it sucks. But there are times I've had no choice but to resort to using it when I really wanted a picture of something.  With my camera, I have to tote my bag along, my lenses, etc, put it together when I need it... which honestly isn't as bad as it sounds when I say it like that, but it's not always feasible. I also like that when I take a picture, I can immediately post it to my facebook to share with my friends and family.

So I'll share a few of my favorite pics that I took with my camera phone. Some people don't understand the point of even having one... I didn't either... until I realized when I was out in public... there are just things worth saving.... ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment