Saturday, July 9, 2011

God Bless America!

I hit Crandall Park for the 4th of July celebrations this year! Very glad I did! It's a short walk from my house, so I was able to avoid traffic, there was so many nice people there, the weather was absolutely perfect, beautiful classic cars, and the Glens Falls Symphony Orchestra, which I can not say enough about! They were awesome! And I was thrilled to discover my daughter also shares my joy for the symphony! It was very inspirational to hear beautiful patriotic music playing in the background during the fireworks!
There were also some great vendors at the park with some really fun treats for the young and old. I may have indulged in a snow cone.....
I didn't sit not once, because I was having too much fun walking around and shooting! I was also very blessed to come upon a gracious family who welcomed me to photograph an intimate family moment during the star spangled banner while they sang and lit sparklers together. I was not able to catch their names, but if anyone who sees this recognizes them, please let either them or myself know and I'd be honored to give them a disc of the photos I took.
Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos I took!







and as always... be sure to check the bottom of my blog and click "older posts" to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment