Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family photos in the park....

You know whats way better than getting family photos done in a portrait studio with a generic or obnoxious backdrop and sitting in weird poses that will embarrass you and be outdated in 10 years? Skipping that whole scene altogether and having FUN family photos done in the park where are you are more relaxed, timeless, classic, with a beautiful backdrop provided by mother nature that will never go out of style!

I had one such smart family give me the opportunity to do that for them this past weekend. What a fun group with three little cutie pies to work with! I loved it! Thank you so much guys for working with me!








and as always.. be sure to look at the bottom of my blog for "older posts" to see more.
CgW

No comments:

Post a Comment